Terms and Conditions
By Downloading, accessing and/or using the Shree Krupasindhu Calendar Application hereinafter called ‘Application’, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations and their compliance as mandated by the relevant Judicial authority as stated in these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any of the hereunder mentioned terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Application. The data, graphics and other intellectual properties contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- License of Use
- A) “Isha Pashyanti Enterprises” hereinafter called IPE, by way of these Terms and Conditions grants you only a limited license to access and make personal use of the Application. This licence does not include any permit for the resale and/or commercial use of this Application or its contents; any collection and use of either product listings, descriptions, or prices; any adapted use of this Application or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This is the just a permit for use of the Application and not an exchange of title, and so under thispermit,you may not:
- modify or copy the content and materials such as but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software in this Application.
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business).
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the content and materials on the Application.
- transfer the content and materials of the Application to any other entity and may not even “mirror” the materials on any other server without the express and explicit consent from IPE.
- B) This Application [part or whole, including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information] may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of IPE.
- C) This permit of use might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be revoked by IPE whenever deemed fit without any prior notice to you. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you agree to destroy any downloaded materials of or from the Application in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
3.Information and Terms of Usage
- A) ShreeKrupasindhu calendar mobile application is meant to be a source of the Calendar,almanac, festivals, holidays and auspicious days. It is also the almanac for solar as well as lunar events. It shows lunar dates and events along with regular dates.
In the Application, several features such as Calendar, Almanac, Panchang, Holidays, Festivals etc. have been provided for use without the necessity of a User logging into the Application.
- Being able to access the notes and/or reminder information from your other devices such as another phone or tablet.
- Providing a backup of your notes/reminders data in case of loss of phone or when you choose to discontinue your existing mobile device and switch to a new one.
- Syncing your reminders to your Google calendar upon creating a new reminder.
We have provided you with a Sign-in form to avail of certain specific features in the Application. You are solely responsible for properly completing the Sign-in form and submitting it. Although IPE intends to keep the sign-in form of the Application accurate, up-to-date and complete, including the correct functionality of the tool, we cannot guarantee and make no representation regarding the accuracy or currency of this form or its operation as this is a functionality provided by a Third-Party Vendor. Therefore the tool and facilities as regards the Sign-in are provided “AS IS,” and you are solely responsible for usage of this Sign-in form in any manner.
- B) The content and materials on the Website are provided after doing a detailed study of the said matter with the intention of having essentially accurate information for the user. However, IPE makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested about the accuracy, currency, validity and usability of the content provided and thus renounces and nullifies every other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitnesses the information for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights.
- C) IPE,may make third party information and other content available on or through the Application (the “Third Party Content”) as a service to those users interested in this information and we may provide information regarding or access to third party products or services available on or through the Application (“Third Party Products”) without any prior notice. Your dealings or correspondence with such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and such third party. IPE does not control, endorse or adopt the liability of any Third Party Content or Third Party Products, and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that IPE is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. The use of such Third Party Content contained therein is solely atthe risk of the user.
- User Data
In consideration of your use of the Application, you agree to:
- A) Provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by the sign-in form on the Application.(“Input Data”);
- B) Accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Input Data and any other information you provide to IPE.
- 5. User-GeneratedContent added to the Application.
You may store and record any textual information in the notes and/or reminders feature. The information posted by you in the Notes and Reminders is available exclusively to you and hence you alone shall solely be legally responsible for the content generated or added by you in the app. We expect you to follow and maintain acceptable conduct while posting any data to the Notes and Reminders, including but not limited to the below. You agree to not add information that:
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- infringes any patent, copyright or trademark.
- violates any law for the time being in force.
- deceives or misleads others.
- impersonates another person.
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
On no occasion should the IPE or its suppliers/contractors be made subject for any harms (including, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on the Application, regardless of the possibility that IPE or its representatives has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
- Copyright, Authors’ Rights And Database Rights
All content included in the Application, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of IPE and/or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this Application is the exclusive property of IPE and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this Application is the property of IPE, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright and author’ right laws.
- Amendments to data.
IPE tries to ensure the accuracy of the content in the Application but does not provide any guarantee to the accuracy, currency, completeness and/or authenticity of the content which may even incorporate typographical or photographic mistakes. IPE may roll out improvements and or alterations and changes, including a complete overhaul of the content on the Application whenever deemed necessary by it, without prior notification to the user.
IPE may incorporate links to Third-party Websites either for add-on services or as advertisements. IPE makes no claim or representation regarding and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by from the Application. Such sites are not under the control of IPE and IPE is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any content, any payment related links, review, changes or updates to such sites. The inclusion of any link to any Third-Party website and/or application does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by IPE for any of it, nor to any information contained therein. When you leave the Application, you are deemed to be aware of going out of the purview of the Terms and Conditions. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site and/or application to which you navigate from the Application. You are prohibited from placing any link to the Third-Party content on the Application.
- Terms of ModificationsofUse Permit and Terms And Conditions
By utilizing this Application you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions. IPE reserves the right to change, partially or completely, modify, alter, expand and/or redact any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions or any policy, guideline, specifications of the Application, at any time and in its sole discretion without any prior notice to either the user or any other authority. Any such changes, modification, alteration, addition or expansion so made to the Terms and Conditions shall be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Application, and by accessing the same thereafter, you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Application following the posting of changes, alterations, modifications, addition, and expansion will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications even with or without the explicit re-confirmation of the acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions by you. Therefore, it is deemed that you frequently review, understand, and accept the Terms and Conditions and applicable policies from time to time. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Application with immediate effect.
- Indemnity And Release
- A) You shall indemnify and hold harmless IPE and/or it’s content providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, proprietors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
- B) You hereby expressly release IPE and/or its content providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, proprietors, agents, and employees from any cost, damage, liability, and/or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and/or Third-party associates and specifically waiver any claims or demands or disputes, both civil and criminal, that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
- Governing Law
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra.